3DTechnics Orca3D Software Page
Orca3D is a marine design program which runs on top of Rhino. Orca3D provides marine-specific tools for hull design and fairing, hydrostatics and intact stability. You can conceptualize, model, and analyze your design in a single environment and user-interface.
Orca3D surpasses the RhinoMarine/FastShip/FastYacht packages from Proteus, which are no longer in active development.
|Orca3D Overview||Orca3D Reviews||Orca3D FAQs||Hull/Fairing||Hydro and Stability||Orca3D Intro||Orca3D Manual||Speed/Power||Weight/Cost||Speed/Power||Extending Rhino|
- Orca3D 1.1.00 Production Build: orca3d_install-v1.100.exe
- Orca3D 1.0.14 Production Build: orca3d_install-v1.014.exe
- Orca3D WIP4.1 (work in progress beta): Orca3DInstallationFileWIP4_1.exe
- Orca3D WIP4.0 (work in progress beta): Orca3DInstallationFileWIP4.exe
- Orca3D WIP3.0 (work in progress beta): Orca3DInstallationFileWIP3.exe