General Service Notes
- 3DTechnics is a fully qualified repair center for Roland 3D products. All of our machines come with
a full 1 year warranty for repair of defective parts and replacement labour. Some models have
longer warranty periods.
- If you have any problems related to machine failure with a product that we sell within the first year,
you can return it to us for service. For service shipments, the customer pays the shipment fees for
shipping the unit to our repair center. 3DTechnics will cover the return costs from our repair
center back to the customer's site. Note that structural damage to a machine due to dropping or
impact are not covered by our warranty.
- 3DTechnics will repair any problems with the machine within the first year for no labour costs.
If the cause of the failure is due to parts malfunction, the parts will be replaced at no cost.
If the cause of the failure is due to product mis-use or user damage, 3DTechnics reserves the right
to charge for parts replacement costs.
- 3DTechnics will try to service Roland machines purchased from any other vendor as well if there
are time slots available to do so. 3DTechnics reserves the right to reserve service
slots for systems purchased at 3DTechnics ahead of other systems.
- If you have any problems with a Roland product after the first year, 3DTechnics will undertake to
repair the system at reasonable rates. Parts replacement costs and labour costs will apply.
- 3DTechnics also offers extended warranty contracts for Roland tools. Contact us for more details on
the rates for each machine.
- It may occur that the volume of requests will mean that some requests will have to be given
priority over others. In these situations, 3DTechnics reserves the right to give priority to
customers who have purchased their machines from 3DTechnics originally. Please contact us
before sending machines so that we can give you a time estimate beforehand.
- If the machine to be repaired has suffered structural damage such as a bent frame, repairs will not be covered under warranty. In many cases a bent frame will cause the precision alignment of drive rods and gears to become out of alignment. In this type of situation, we reserve the right to not repair the unit.