RhinoNest is a new nesting plug-in for Rhino NURBS modeling for Windows for optimizing the part position and orientation for material cuts. It is used in carpentry, furniture, sheet metal, footwear, glass cutting, marine industry, banners, modeling, laser cutting, and vinyl print/wrap projects. The optimized positioning contributes to material savings, and the interface is easy to use.
RhinoNest is totally built in Rhinoceros, allowing you to optimize in minutes without the need to export and import to another software, and it does not require object conversions, it supports all geometry types.
- 2D curve optimization with all types of Rhinoceros 2D splines, polylines, and lines.
- Optimization by trueshape, bounding box, tabs, text, dots, or groups.
- Multiple cut sheet support.
- Possibility to restrict optimization degrees.
- Definition of object repetitions
- Optimization result report
FAQs and Documents
|Rhino Nest Marine||Rhino Nest Wood||Rhino Nest Footwear||Rhino Nest Furniture||Rhino Nest Sculpture||Rhino Nest Lettering|
|Rhino Nest Cutting||Rhino Nest Shapes||Rhino Nest Group||Rhino Nest Single Shape||Rhino Nest 3D to 2D||Rhino Nest Tabs|