Call 3DTechnics at 1-866-202-0480 for Best Pricing!
The SP line of Roland VersaCAMM print/cut machines combine both an economical 4-ink system with high-performance printing and cutting.
- SP-540, SP-300: Introduced 200410. The original SP machines are 2-head systems with wire-drawn carriages. 1 year warranty
- SP-540V, SP-300V: Introduced 200503. The "V" stands for Versaworks and EcoSolMax ink capability. 1 year warranty.
- SP-540S, SP-300S: Introduced 2005. The "S" stands for Sublimation. There was also a corresponding SP-540VS and SP-300VS. The SP-540S/SP-540VS wasn't marketed extensively, but the SP-300S/SP-300VS was popular as an OEM'd model.
- SP-540i, SP-300i: Introduced 200909. The "i" stands for intelligent pass and integrated ethernet. The drive has been upgraded to a belt, and the media handling capacity has been increased.
|Contour Cut||Lamination Workflow||Install Checklist||Shipping Procedure||Double Sided Images||Durable Graphics|
- Nettools Support: support_nettool.phtml
- Color Chip Charts: support_chipchart.phtml
- Ethernet Support: support_ethernet.phtml
- PECK Tool Support: support_peck.phtml
- Warranty Info: support_warranty.phtml
- Versaworks Guide: support_versaworks.phtml
- Sign Shop Brochures: workbench_signs.phtml
- Film Design Brochure: support_film_design.phtml
- Inkjet General Roster: workbench_inkjets.phtml
- Choosing your Materials: workbench_choose_materials.phtml
- Wrap/Restyling Brochures: workbench_wrap.phtml
- Cutter Pad Compatibility List: faq_cutting_pads.phtml
- SP-540 Versaworks Ecosol Profiles: sp-540_versaworks_profiles.zip
- SP-300 ColoRIP Ecosol Profiles: sp-300_color_rip_profiles.zip
- SP-300 Versaworks Ecosol Profiles: sp-300_versaworks_profiles.zip